Teachers, firefighters, Librarians, coaches, custodial staff, professors, counselors and many other first responders serve our society without any expectations. It’s the society’s responsibility to make the life of these people secure and sound. It’s every person’s dream to have their house. Many educator programs are being taught in order to educate teachers and first responders to buy a home based on the criteria that offers loans, less interest rate and fewer down payments.
There are many educator programs for this purpose, for example Gwinnet educator home buying program.
Facilities of Gwinnet program: Teachers and first responders will get up to $800 discount on closing costs. Thus, they will be able to purchase the house at reduced costs. The agents also help them in getting the loans easily. They get the loan processing done on priority. Some programs give 100% of down payment as well.
- The individual should be first time home buyer.
- Their earnings should be less than 80% of area median.
- The Debt-income ratio should not be more than 43%.
- Having a credit score of 640 or above is a must.
Requirements for Property eligibility
- Should be Single family detached or town home.
- Location should be within Gwinnet County
If the applicant’s meet the requirements, it will take approximately 30 days for completing the process and providing a check for down payment. This program is the best way to give back to those who serve the society.